Housing Professionals

If you represent a:

  • Housing Association
  • Local council
  • Registered Social Landlord
  • Supported Accommodation Provider
  • Charity or Social Enterprise helping homeless people

and would like to either:

  • Advertise a spare room, flat or house for homeless people
  • Offer advice and/ or your services to homeless people

then please register below, it takes just a minute and you can then upload any properties, advice and or services.

Feel free to Contact us on info@homelessroomsbirmingham.co.uk


  • Usernames cannot be changed.
  • Contact Info

  • Type your password.
  • Type your password again.